Desert Warfare 2016 CrossFit Competition on 10/1/2016
You will be redirected to create a WODTOGETHER account. Make sure to type "CROSSFIT BEEHIVE" into the gym name NOT your gym when signing up for the competition. Each team captain will be responsible for setting up their team. Once you have signed up for the competition we will contact you via email for sizes of competition shirts that each team member will be receiving. Good Luck and Good Training.
Here are the movements that you will need to know how to do:
HANG SQUAT CLEAN
BAR MUSCLE UP (Rx)
CHEST TO BAR (Rx)
TOES THROUGH RINGS (Rx)
TOES TO BAR
ROPE CLIMB (12’)
Weight: Rx115/75, INT 95/65
*We reserve the right to change or add movements. (most likely we wont, but just in case :-)
FLOATER WOD #1: BIG BOB
50m BIG BOB SLED PUSH – 25m sled push then, each Teammate must perform one of the following movements in total. Then, 25m sled push back to the starting line. 10minute Time Cap
Rx: 10 Pull Ups, 10 Toes To Bar, 5 Chest To Bar, 5 Bar Muscle Ups
Intermediate: 10 Pull Ups, 10 Pull Ups, 10 Toes To Bar, 10 Toes To Bar
(I know that nobody has a BIG BOB sled, so I have opened up training for all athletes that are going to compete. Competitors may come to CrossFit BeeHive anytime during our OPEN GYM slots and train on BIG BOB. Fridays from 4:30pm-6:30pm, Saturdays from 9am-10am, and Sundays from 9am-10am.)
WOD #2: GIRLS CHASE BOYS
500m row (Each Teammate),
80 Wallballs Rx (25-10'/14-10’ line) (Intermediate (20-10'/14-9’ line),
60 Deadlifts, Rx (115/75), Intermediate (95/65)
40 Toes Through Rings-Rx (Rings set at 6') / Toes To Bar-Intermediate
20 Power Snatches Rx:(115/75) / Intermediate:(95/65)
10 Rope Climbs – 12’
20 minute TEAM CAP
Each teammate will row 500m (1 athlete at a time) starting with the guys. Once both guys finish their individual 500m row, then they proceed to their 80 wallballs. At this point, the girls may begin their individual 500m rows. The girls may NOT pass the boys. Girls CHASE boys
1) Wallballs: If the wallball hits the ground, that rep will be called a NO REP. You must control the wallball at all times.
2) Toes-Through-Rings:If your toes (Rx) do not go THROUGH the rings, that rep will be called a NO REP.
3) Toes-To-Bar: (Intermediate) toes must touch the bar at the same time or that rep will be called a NO REP.
4) Barbell Movements: If you release the barbell from OVERHEAD, that rep will be called a NO REP. You must always be incontrol of your barbell and it's bounce.
5) Rope Climbs- If you jump/let go of the rope on the descent, that rep will be called a NO REP. You must climb all the way down to the ground.
We want to keep this event SAFE. PLEASE CONTROL YOUR BARS/BOUNCES.